Qualified Participants: The contest is open to anyone 21 years of age or older, who is a resident of a state in which contests are legal, and who is planning a wedding, elopement or vow renewal before 1/1 2014. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Background: Bliss Travels is looking for people who embody the spirit of our Blissful Weddings in France to become our couple of the month!
Sponsors: The Contest is sponsored by Bliss Travels Destination Weddings of Princeton, New Jersey
Contest Eligibility Requirements: Qualified Participants are allowed to submit an original 500 word (or less) essay on the contest theme and photo(s). All submissions become the property of Bliss Travels. All photos become the property of Bliss Travels. The contestants agree to allow the publication of all essays and photos (without contestant names, unless they wish to be identified) at the discretion of bliss travels. Any and all participants must assent to the republication, reproduction, or any other use of the submissions and the likenesses, personas, and voices contained therein by Bliss Travels and hereby agree to submit all applicable releases (see “Clearances” below). Qualified Participants are not limited to one entry, but will only be eligible to win one prize.
Steps to Enter: Qualified Participants must:
1. Read and agree to the contest Rules. To do so, you may find the contest Entry Form and a copy of the contest Rules Contest Entry Form signed by all participants .
2. Create an original essay of up to 500 words on the your idea of a Blissful wedding/elopement/vow renewal in France and how holding that event in France is connected in some way to your personal romantic story.
3. Submit your essay and photo, along with entry form and signed release.
Contest Description: 1. Selection of finalists will be based on originality, creativity, adherence to the theme, and overall quality.
.Contest Prizes: The monthly winning story will be featured on our blog, and the couple will be our “couple of the month” and featured on our website. The winners will receive one of the items above.
Privacy: Any and all names, contact information, and related should be submitted only on the entry form and other required forms. Names, contact information, or any other personally identifiable information should not be included within the essay S
ubmitted Essays: All submissions must be the original work of the participants. Participants must not have granted any other person or entity prior right to use the work.Submitted entries will not be accepted or eligible if they include – in the sole judgment of Bliss Travels— any content that contains or appears to contain:
- Profane, obscene, or inappropriate material;
- Endorses, encourages, glorifies, or condones drug use, underage drinking, alcohol abuse or any
other illegal activity;
- Nudity, profanity or gratuitous violence.
- Inappropriate language;
- Any express or implied commercial endorsement;
- Any derogatory characterization of any person or group based on age, race, color, gender,
gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, marital status, mental or physical disability, citizenship, creed, national origin, physical appearance, political affiliation, union membership, or other unethical or unlawful factors;
- Depictions of any conduct, language or other context deemed inappropriate.
- Any actual or apparent copying or other infringement of another’s intellectual property rights.
Clearances: Each participant is solely responsible for obtaining from all applicable individuals or entities any and all required rights, releases, consents, clearances, licenses, and other authorizations necessary to exploit and otherwise use their submitted video in any and all media. Clearances required include, for example:
- Location releases;
- Releases from any person whose name, voice, likeness or persona is referenced, shown, or
otherwise used in the submitted video;
3. If any individual depicted is under the age of majority, participants must obtain the signature of the individual’s parent or guardian on the applicable clearance(s).
4. By submitting entries, participants warrant that the contents of the submission do not infringe on any copyright owned by another, and/or that the content of the video is within the bounds ofthe fair use doctrine. Participants also confirm that to the best of their knowledge, any statements made in the submitted video are true and do not violate or infringe on the rights of third parties. All necessary clearances must be obtained and provided to Bliss Travels prior to selecting the video as a finalist or winning video. The sponsor may disqualify any submitted video at any time if the participant has not obtained all necessary clearances. Conditions of Participation: 1. By entering, participants agree to defend and indemnify sponsor(s) and sponsor’s principles, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest as a result of receiving participants’ submissions and/or misuse of any prize.2. Each participant agrees that the sponsor(s) may retain a copy of the submitted video and releases the sponsor from liability for any loss or damage thereto. Each participant, by submitting the video, also consents, approves and authorizes the sponsor the right to use, broadcast, webcast, podcast, link to or from, syndicate, or otherwise exhibit or display the submitted video in its original or an altered form or format.
3. Each participant grants the sponsor(s) the unqualified, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use his or her name, logo, marks, submission entries, and other distinctive identification in connection with promoting or marketing the contest or its theme, and future contests, materials or as the sponsor(s) determine.
- The rights described in these official rules begin immediately upon submission of the video.
- The sponsor has no obligation to post or display any submitted video and may at its discretion
remove any submitted videos at any time.
- The participant releases the sponsor from any and all claims by third parties or the participant
- in connection with the submitted materials.
.General Conditions: 1. This contest is governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey and participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal district courts located within and of the state of New Jersey for any causes or controversies arising therefrom.
2. The sponsor reserves the right to void entries it deems associated with electronic or non- electronic tampering.
3. Should technical or other difficulties arise that compromise the integrity of the contest the sponsor may cancel, modify or suspend the contest without notice. In that case, the sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from eligible entries received before the cancellation.
4. The sponsor is not responsible for any technical malfunction or service outage related to the contest.Questions? Please contact email@example.com or Anthony@anthonybphotos.com Sign and include with your submission.